Welcome to DP Services
Welcome to Dave Parker Services Ltd. We have experience of transporting goods and equipment for customers since 1992 and have a great deal of knowledge and experience of working with many large and small companies. We regularly supply national organisations like the Health Service. We are registered to provide hazardous goods transportation and disposal as well as refrigerated haulage.
We are conveniently located in Kent just 3 miles from Dover docks and 3 miles from the Channel Tunnel. This gives us excellent access to London and Europe via Dover Port Services or the Channel Tunnel service. We also have offloading facilities at our depot including warehousing and office accommodation. Making our all round service one of the best you can find anywhere.
We Specialise In:
- Movement of machinery and equipment
- We can arrange pickup and delivery of new equipment and have it on site ready for installation within strict schedules. We operate 24 hours seven days a week so will always be able to meet your requirements.
- We can undertake de-installation and arrange for disposal or warehousing of redundant equipment. We are fully insured and properly certified to dispose of waste and equipment legally and safely.
- Express movements throughout the UK and mainland Europe
- We operate seven days a week all year round. If you have strict time deadlines and provide us with instructions in time to clear any transport documentation we need then we can commit to delivery schedules throughout the UK and Europe .
- DP Services operate a frequent service to Germany and can deliver throughout the europoean continent.
- Hazardous goods transportation
- Many goods and materials now fall within the scope of this regulation. All our drivers are trained in the handling and transport of hazardous materials.
- Air Cargo handling
- Cargo arrivals can be collected and transported to your premises. We will discuss any import clearance issues with you before collection and delivery.
- Cargo for export can be scheduled to match airline and shipping timetables. We will discuss export documentation requirements with you prior to moving your shipment.
- Our heavy lifting, refrigeration, and hazardous transport vehicles are cleared for Airport working.
- Storage Facilities and Accomodation
- We have excellent warehousing and storeage facilities at our depot convenient located close to the Channel Tunnel and Dover docks.
- In addition we offer office accomodation and work shop facilities.
RHA Membership No:- 19414
All UK deliveries and collections are carried out under the terms & Conditions of the Road Haulage Association (RHA) 1998 and all European movements are carried under CM\R terms and conditions. Copies on request.